While I do use this as my personal tumblr this blog is manly for new RPG and Game Ideas like Starmetal Wasteland and Remnant.
Remnant Broken-Seal 'Alpha' Starmetal Wasteland (Main) Total War: Memeya Siege Of Claraya (Pathfinder Mod) State of Projects
Intragalactic Brain Bubbles Ask/Idea Box
Game Ideas Post Box
If you have ideas of your own or would help if with ones on this blog please post, reblog, or write in.
Legislative: The Council of States
- Executive: High Councilor (on rotation, 2 year terms)
Judicial: The Commonwealth Court
Bureau of the Commonwealth Guard
Bureau of the Xeno and Foreign Affairs.
- The Coast Guard
- Aerial Reserves
Bureau of the Progress
Bureau of the Magical Affairs
Bureau of the Exploration and Relics (sometime known as the Bureau of Adventures)
Bureau of the Infrastructure
Bureau of the Public Needs and Rigths
It is just a weird idea for a video game that would be a cross of Only War and Persona. You play as a small time commander not only worrying about winning (surviving) your battles but the personal need of your squad and desires of your superiors.
In light of finding out how real shotguns work I have changed how they work in game.
- No more “S” tags for shotguns
- Added the “VA(—)” tag for weapons that can use different ammo.
- Add the Pellet(#) tag. “Pellet (#): for every degree of success count an extra hit (up to pellet count)”
- Add three types of shell ammo
- Slug Shell (shotgun): / Wt. 1lb (for 11) / +5 accuracy / 1d10 +5 / 7 Scrap / Tag: P(-4) / Availability: common
- 12 Gauge Shell (Shotgun): / Wt. 1lb (for 11) / -5 accuracy / 1d5 wounds / 5 Scrap / Tag: Pellet (11), P(-1) / Availability: Common
- 20 Gauge Shell (Shotgun): / Wt. 1lb (for 11) / -10 accuracy / 1d5 + 2 / 10 Scrap / Tag: Pellet (60) / Availability: Common
What do you think?
Armour (1 or 2)
- (Harden Leather): 3 Body, 2 Arms, 2 Legs. 1 Head / Dodge Penalty: 0 / Tag: —
- (Bronze Mail): Armor: 4 body / Dodge Penalty: 0 / Tag: /
Dexterity: 40 / Aim: 40 / Stamina: 25 / Agility: 30 / Charisma: 30 / Wisdom: 30 / Perception: 35 / Intelligence: 40 / Strength: 45
Skills: Athletics 2, Awareness 2, Dodge 3, Melee 2, Small Arms 2, Endurance 1, Stealth 3, Survival 3, Craft (General) 1 , Linguistics (Old Mimic, New Mimic, Human Sign Language ) 3.
- Knife: Accuracy: 0 / Damage: 1d5 (R) /Tag: T(2yds)
- Mimic Gun: Accuracy: -5 / Damage: 1d10 + 3 R / Range 30yd. (60 underwater) / Fire Rate: S/-/- / / Load rate: 1 Round / Jam Rate: +13 / Clip: 1 / Tags: 2n, P(-1)
- Mimic Sword: Accuracy: +5 / Damage: 1d10 - 2 (R) / Tag: P(-1)
- bronze shooting spear.
Xeniousíaology: Study of the Strange/Foreign subsistence
Mageíology: Study of Magic
Asteridynology: Study of the Star’s power
All three are names given to the new field of science surrounding the study of Stella and it related materials.
Science will always seek to understand what it does not understood, especially something as big as Stella.
Even the Commonwealth , with its harsh ban on Stella, understand the importunes of these scientific fields and still allows approved groups to practice them.
Lion-Turtle Assault Transport
Room: 8 people or 1620 lbs / Speed: 60MPH max / Relic 7
Armor: 20 - Tags: HA, BR: -10 /
Built in Weapons: H.A.A.L Cannon / 50 cal. / Gyro Bolter.
Once part of a new generation of Pre-Impact Legged vehicles meant to replace convectional assault transports like the German made 2032 “Blitzkrieg Mark-2” RAV (rapid assault vehicle), it is now the one of the most valuable relics in the Wasteland.