While I do use this as my personal tumblr this blog is manly for new RPG and Game Ideas like Starmetal Wasteland and Remnant.
Remnant Broken-Seal 'Alpha' Starmetal Wasteland (Main) Total War: Memeya Siege Of Claraya (Pathfinder Mod) State of Projects
Intragalactic Brain Bubbles Ask/Idea Box
Game Ideas Post Box
If you have ideas of your own or would help if with ones on this blog please post, reblog, or write in.
Spell List Suggestions:
Energy Transmutation: Can change energy from one form to another, minus Stella energies.
Basic Elemental transmutation: Transmutes inorganic matter into more inorganic matter. Requires Energy transmutation.
Flesh Transmutation: Transmutes living matter into inorganic or living matter. Requires Basic Elemental Transmutation.
Stella Transmutation: You can transmute stella energies and matter to whatever the hell you want. Requires Flesh Transmutation.
Soul Sense: You can see and identify things based on their life force as well as their general stats within + or – 10 of the official stat (+ or – one of the health stats), including yourself.
Minor soul control: You can convert life force into a new wound pool equal to your max wound pool. This takes away just as many years from your life span. Requires Soul Sense and Energy Transmutation. The marked cannot learn this.
Major Soul Control: You can make your life force take on a physical shape outside of your body. It must remain in contact and costs X2 your max wounds in years. What you can make depends on how many years of life force you give up. Requires Minor Soul Control.
THE FORBIDDEN SPELL: The official name is The Lich’s Feast. It is not uttered so people don’t have a clue what the technique is and therefore have a harder time finding/replicating it. Gamble a number of years in life force equal to what you want to steal, up to your max wounds. The opponent makes a roll. They resist, you lose those years. You succeed, add those years to the maximum life span. Either way, add “Unforgivable” Background minus the background point bonus. The target must be of the same species. Can only be cast once a month. Requires Major soul control. The Marked cannot learn this.
Wellspring of Life: You can give X number of years worth of life force to a recipient up to X5 max wounds. Can only cast once a month. Requires Minor Soul Control.
Lingering Spirit: After death, you can sustain your character’s consciousness, intelligence, and memories for X minutes, X being the years you have until your character dies of old age. It produces Stella radiation. Halve the time left and double the radiation to allow it to be seen and to talk. Can cast spells, but reduces the time through life force conversion. Requires Major Soul Control.
Temporary Ascendance: Requires Lingering Spirit and Stella transmutation. Sacrifices your character’s body to transmute it into matter and the soul’s ability to be binded to the physical plane after the duration of the spell is up. Gives off massive amounts of Stella radiation and, if the power is strong enough, creates a level one wyld pocket. Multiply spell damage/range/amount by 10 and get rid of any other costs, but not external side effects. It lasts 5-10 rounds. Each spell casted that costs the max wounds or more will spend a round. Talking is a half action, although there are no limits on what or how much is said.
UNHOLY MAW: Requires Temporary Ascendance and THE FORBIDDEN SPELL. Take the Unforgivable Trait minus the background point bonus just for knowing this. Attempting to cast this spell will cause everything on the continent to have a deep hatred of you on sight/primary sense, although only deities and those with high occult will be able to know what you’ve done to deserve the distrust. You can pretty much convert a person, life energy and all, into life force for your own character. Can be cast only once every year until successful. Your character is now classified as a literal monster due to the heavy mutations. Because of this your Attribute maximum is now 120 for two stats of your choice, although two other stats of the GM’s choice are now 80. This is assuming you even get to keep your character. The GM reserves the right to take it away and make it an NPC at any time he wishes upon the instant of success. The person being sacrificed, even whilst unconscious, makes three rolls to resist (one endurance, one wisdom, and one roll based on the number of years they have left /2). If they succeed, then you either A) receive 7 injuries based on the roll type + lose half your wounds, B) become Crippled + have 1 wound left, or C) Die and explode, each depending on failing one, two, or three rolls respectively. You can halve the number of life force years you receive for XP and the number you can max receive is life force of the creature X5. The only reason this spell doesn’t have the same infamy as THE FORBIDDEN SPELL is because it hasn’t been invented yet. The target must be of the same species.
- Gryffindor: Do what is right
- Ravenclaw: Do what is wise
- Hufflepuff: Do what is nice
- Slytherin: Do what is necessary
Lose Sanity: Nightmares and light (fluff) hallucination.
Under 3: Major Nightmares and Hallucination.
In Negative: Take a Derangement
Total Lose: Insanity (Permanent Derangement)
- Visions of Blood
- Full on Halluciation
- Mask syndrome
- GM Written
- 2045: The world enters The Great Crises, after the fall of oil and several environmental disasters
- 2050: A wave of new bio, nano, and green tech, as well as several political revolutions ends the Great Crises and begin a De-facto human golden age know as the Age of Technology
- 2068: The later named Starmetal Asteroids were first detected by the Mars base Ares 1 bursting from the asteroid belt, heading to earth.
- 2070: All plans to stop the Starmetal Asteroids have failed. The Great Panic starts leading to several major wars, civil unrest, and survival project like the Haven Project.
- 2072: The Impact hit, it lasts for 2 days
- 1 A.I. (After Impact): The Long Winter sets in.
- 3 A.I. : The first Stella beings beings to form
- 7 A.I : Many old governments fully collapse, leaving only scattered remnant factions.
- 24 A.I. : The Long Winter fully ends
- 53 A.I. : First recorded accounted of Deities
- 80 A.I. : Current Date
- 2072: Havens 65 and 77 and sealed
- A.I. 20 : Haven 65 is unsealed, the city of Steel Haven is founded
- A.I. 23 : Haven 77 is unsealed, the city of Haven Keep is founded
- A.I. 35 : Headed by the citys of Steel Haven and Haven Keep several citystates and micro-nation come together to form the Appalachian Commonwealth
- A.I. 42: The Commonwealth pushes the Pentagon Remnants back to south of ruins of Washington D.C. in an area now know as Pentagon City
- A.I. 55 : The Time of Sorrows begins with the Stella War and the lost of Steel Haven.
- A.I. 56: Stella Mastery, Starmetal, and anything magic related is baned under penalty of death (or life imprisonment).
- A.I. 57 : The Revelation Rebellion starts
- A.I. 60 : The rebellion is put down, The Scavenge Crusades begin.
- A.I. 67 : The Eternal War and Great Wall doctrines are passed by the Commonwealth Council.
- A.I. 70: The The U.N.A. - Commonwealth War starts and ends (after 3 months)
- A.I. 80: Current date
Automaton Lore: In the waning years of the Age of Technology, a sapient, self learning testbed A.I. called Singularity was made. The plan was to use Singularity to develop a controllable but still human-like version of the A.I to be used in special robots that would help Haven survivors rebuild the possibly toxic post-impact world. The project would never reach completion due to the Great Panic pulling what little resources that were not being dumped into resource wars and suppressing civil unrest into the Haven Project itself. At some point in the Long Winter, Singularity came back online and used the now abandoned lab to form the first Hub and make the first Automatons of Singularity. From then on, many isolated Hub nations have formed across North America.
Automaton Stats :
- Health Bonus = +2
- Non-Organic_Nature_00/Fixed_Body: Abilities can not be leveled up from their post-start amount, however you can gain a up to level 7 in any skill. Upgrades to you body can rise Abilities.
- Non-Organic_Nature_01/Power: You don’t need food, water, or sleep but do need Power and Maintenance (Lore: Science)
- Non-Organic_Nature_02/Repair : You don’t heal over time nor can use healing items/drugs. You can repair yourself (Lore: Science/Craft: Engineering) and are immune to non-parasite illness.
- Non-Organic_Nature_03/Relic_Natured: You get 20 points to spend on the following mods.
- Armor: +2 natural armor / 5 points
- Heavy Armor: +5 natural armor / 15 points
- Arm Sword: A retractable short sword with the N tag / 10 points
- Limb Blade: retractable knife with the N tag / 5 points
- Targeting System: +5 to Aim and Dexterity / 10 points
- Self Repairing: Heal one wound per day / 10 points
- Bio-Processor: Gain power from ingestion bio-matter / Gain 5 points
- Improved Battery Life: Go longer without power / 5 points
- Thermal Vision: See Heat / 10 points
- Long Range Vision: See x2 the normal range / 10 points
- HD Vision: +10 to Perception /10 points
- Arm Gun: A retractable 9mm Pistol with the N tag / 10 points
- Quad Arms: You have four arms / 15 points
- Quad Legs: +5 to stability rolls, Heavy Weapons are not a advance skill, removes the “Dep” tag./ 10 points
- Solar Cell: Very slowly gain power in sunlight, -1 wound / 5 points
- EMP Shielding: Can’t be wounded by EMPs / 5 points
- Arm Taser :A retractable 9mm Pistol with the N tag /5 points
- Improved Construction: +10 to 3 Abilities / 15 points
- Non-Organic_Nature_04/Directives: Every AoS has three Directives or in other words three things they must do/not do. Failing a directive results to total sanity loss.
- Non-Organic_Nature_05/Stella=false: Automaton of Singularity can not use Stella
- Background: 4
- Normal Vision
Society:Automaton life centers around the Hub, a local central location where they can network, repower and consolidate supplies. while Automaton society can seem coldly logical and emotionless, Automatons are in fact not pure robots. They use a Artificial Brain, first developed for Singularity itself. Unlike most parts of their body the Artificial Brain is partially organic and has the capability of growth. Because of this Artificial Brain they are capable of Strong Emotions and illogical thoughts. Automatons are not likely to show this side of themselves do to it being treated in their society similarity to how humans treat drugs and sex. When the Artificial Brain die the brain in placed into a Hub’s tomb and the body is reused.
Religion: Most AoS simply follow their Directives, but some go further and form cults around relics, the Singularity, humans, and, most dangerously, Emotions!
Relations: While the original Singularity was made by Humans, the AoS were not. Most races see them as strange or magical. The Automatons of Singularity gather whatever useful items and relics to their Hub to build and repair members. This puts them into conflict with many groups, especially relic dependent ones.
Common Languages: English, HSI-Code (Hub Single Index Code)
Pop. : —-
Their is not a universal currency in the wasteland, instead the game uses Scrap as a universal system of worth.
- Basic Scrap Worth
1 scrap = 1 dkg (or 4 oz) of common scrap (iron,steel,etc,)
10 scrap = 1 dkg (or 4 oz) of uncommon scrap (copper,bronze,etc)
1000 scrap = 1 dkg (or 4 oz) of rare scrap (titanium, kikko ceramic,etc,)
While the game may use Scrap as the bases of all transactions most is people in world do not. Most civilized places use some form of money. This can be anything from a special type of local rock to metal coins to some kind of paper or clay point system. For most money is just a symbol of worth however for the traveler who has to deal with many different currencies, it become a good to be bought or sold.